Do you need a driving license in China?
We help you to get a Chinese driving license. In the V.R China you need a Chinese driving license. Your national or international driving licence is not an approved document in the V.R China.
For acquiring a Chinese driving licence, you will need the following requirements and documents:
Age between 18 and 70 years old
- Residence permit (resident permit - a visa is not sufficient)
- National driving license
- Valid passport
- Translation of your German license
- Procurement of the passport photo
- Accompany and translation during the health check
- Registration for the test
Price: 1200 RMB
The examination questions are asked on a computer and a personal translation is not possible during the test.